Wednesday 25 January 2012

An Unexpected Absence



I have had so much going on. It's unbelievable. I can't even begin to explain what exactly has been preventing me from posting because my head is still spinning. I'm in a state of perpetual confusion. Life has been a haze of mental illness, sleep, dancing, fires and chaos. I think it's over for a while. I hope it is.

This isn't really a blog post, this is just filling in for the absence of real content. Until my world stops spinning, until my head stops feeling like it's caught in the spin cycle of a washing machine, I won't be able to think of anything substantial so you're just going to have to put up with this.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could just figure out how to accurately describe my experiences of the past two weeks but my brain is far too itchy. Thoughts are bouncing around, richoteting off one another with such velocity that I can't catch them to put them in order. It's not even like anything particularly eventful happened, I just haven't been able to stop.


Bloody hell. I don't know where I'm going with this so I'm just going to end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment